Saturday, December 06, 2008

Sorry


I'm so sorry that I haven't been writing for a while but my dad never told me my password and today he finally set me up again. I'm am so excited to write again. I still hope people still like to listen to it. Yesterday I got a haircut and I'll show you the picture I'm still friends with Jayda, Morgan, and Megan. Guess what Jayda moved to Montreal but she still visits. I can't wait to get more comments and here what you guys have been up to, hope you comment soon bye.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a lovely Haircut Martha! Nice style! I'll have to let my daughter, Gaia, who is nearly 4 weeks old see it. She is very hairy for a baby so she'll be interested. You can meet her at her blog here: http://reetourbabber.blogspot.com

Anyhow, make sure your daddy keeps you logged on to your blog. Gaia will be cross with me if I don't help her send another post soon!

All the best and happy Christmas soon!

Seth.

Moturoa said...

Your Dad should have let you know your own password! He Twittered that you had a blog so that is how I came across your blog.

I live in New Zealand and think your haircut looks good on you. It suits your face.

Allanah K

annelisewojo said...

Hi there, Keep on writing. You will really enjoy looking back later and reading your own work as you grow. Happy Holiday season.
--annelise in Michigan

Anonymous said...

Thanks for commenting on my blog I really enjoy each of your comments and questions

RCR - "Robbie, Chantal & Rocco" said...

hi Muffin...i love your new haircut....miss you..love you

Auntie