Friday, February 06, 2009

I'm Going Paris and Italy!!!!!!!!!!

Christmas was different this year. Since we were going to Minneapolis we didn't get any presents but I found out that I'm going to Paris and Italy!!!! I'm going on April 10 2009. I'm so excited! I'm going because my mom and my sister were already going for a school trip and ever since I was five I've wanted to go. After I get back I'm post how the trip went and I'll post pictures!!!! Okay I just wanted to tell you that bye!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Vickie Holtsman said...

Thats sounds so exciting I would love to go there. You are one lucky girl, hope you have lots of fun!

Anonymous said...

Thats amazing marthha I hope you know who this is its Jayda I have my own blog now

Joanna said...

Martha it's Joanna, That was a cool slideshow! Follow me!